Public Body: Southwest Michigan Regional Sanitary Sewer and Water Authority Notice of Special Meeting
Date of Meeting: May 14, 2020
Time of Meeting: 7:00 P.M.
Place of Meeting: Electronic Access
Please take notice that the Southwest Michigan Regional Sanitary Sewer and Water Authority will hold a regular meeting on Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. convening the Authority Board through remote electronic access as provided in this Notice. Proceedings conducted at this meeting are being conducted pursuant of the Michigan Open Meetings Act and Executive Order 2020-75 (COVID-19) and 2020-77 (Stay at Home) and any subsequent amendment, extension, or order allowing flexibility in complying with the Michigan Open Meetings Act issued by Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
- The Authority Board is meeting electronically to receive reports and studies, to discuss and decide on members on the board agenda; to consider the purchase of necessary equipment and goods, and to conduct any minimum basic operations presented to the Township Board.
- Individuals are encouraged to actively participate in the meeting through electronic participation using Zoom, including providing public comment, through online eletronic conferencing and telephone. To download Zoom, go to the following link: https://zoom.us/support/download.
- After downloading the launching Zoom, you may join in the meeting using the link or telephone numbers below. For more help on signing in and joining a meeting, please view the following: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting.
- It is recommended that all individuals participate electronically. Participants can access the electronic meeting through the following link: Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88145551799?pwd=MXViTXRJMo2Snc1NGF1S11UUEhOdz09
Meeting ID: 881 4555 1799 Password: 032181
One tap mobile
+9292056099,,88145551799#,,1#,032181#US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+ 1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+ 1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+ 1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+ 1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+ 1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 881 4555 1799 password: 032181
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcCnWNLKGh
5. Once individuals have joined the meeting, the Authority will provide information about procedures for participation.
6. Questions and comments may also be submitted prior to the meeting by email or by calling the St. Joseph Township Clerk at 269-470-1298 or Steve Tilly at 269-876-6150.
7. Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in the meeting should contact the St. Joseph Township Clerk at 269-470-1298 or Steve Tilly at 269-876-6150.
8. Please test your meeting software prior to the meeting. If you are unable to access the software due to technical difficulties, please contact the St. Joseph Township Clerk prior to the scheduled meeting. Every effort will be made to ensure the participation in the meeting.
This notice is posted in compliance with PA 267 of 1976 as amended (Open Meetings Act), MCLA 41.72a (2) (3) and the Americans with Disabilities Act. (ADA)