ROYALTON TOWNSHIP BOARD OF TRUSTEES
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING OF BOARD OF TRUSTEES
October 12, 2020
7:00 p.m. EDST
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Royalton Township Board of Trustees will conduct its regular meeting on Monday, October 12, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. EDST, available to the public and Trustee members whose personal appearance will not be necessary to constitute a quorum, through remote electronic access as provided in this Notice. Proceedings conducted at this meeting will be conducted pursuant to the provisions of the Michigan Open Meetings Act.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, and in accordance with the provisions of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Emergency Order under MCL 333.2253 the number of attendees as the meeting will be limited to 10, inclusive of members of the Board of Trustees and Township officials or staff. By that same order all attendees will be required to wear face masks. Since the Emergency Order restricts the number of the members of the public who can attend the meeting in person remote participation is being provided.
In order to allow more interested persons and members of the public to participate in the meeting and still comply with the Emergency Order, the Township is arranging to have the meeting available by way of video or telephone link as described below.
1. Individuals may actively participate in the meeting through electronic link using the Zoom platform. Public comment may be made through online electronic conferencing and telephone. To download Zoom onto your mobile phone or computer, go to the following internet link: https://zoom.us/support/download.
2. After downloading and launching Zoom, you may join the meeting using the link or telephone numbers below. For more help on signing in and joining a meeting, please view the following: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting. Participants can access and participate in the meeting through the following link:
3. Meeting ID: 949 2625 2583
To participate by phone call any of the following:
1 646 558 8656
1 301 715 8592
1 312 626 6799
1 669 900 9128
1 253 215 8782
1 346 248 7799
4. Please test your meeting software prior to the meeting. If you are unable to access the software due to technical difficulties, please call the Township Manager at 269 429 2501 prior to the scheduled meeting. Every effort will be made to ensure participation in the meeting.
5. Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in the meeting should contact the Township Manager, Steve Tilly 269 429 2501 as early as possible before the meeting.
6. Questions and comments may also be submitted prior to the meeting by email or by calling the Township Clerk, William Foust, at 269-429-2501. Written correspondence may be mailed to the Royalton Township Hall, 980 Miners Road, St. Joseph, Michigan 49085; faxed to 269-429-8373, or hand delivered to the attention of the Township Clerk. All correspondence will be accepted up to one (1) hour prior to the meeting and if the meeting is held at the Township Hall in person, during the meeting. All correspondence will be read into the record.
7. Further information and materials related to this meeting can be found on the Township’s website at https://www.royaltontownship.org.
Royalton Township Manager